The European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) welcomes submissions for its Best Article Prize. The prize is intended to identify and encourage innovative and well written research in the field of environmental history of Europe. It will be awarded to an article published in 2011 or 2012. Applications are welcomed from senior and junior scholars from all countries, even though some preference may be given to junior scholars from Europe. The prize will be awarded at the 7th ESEH Conference, 20-24 August 2013, in Munich, Germany.
The ESEH publication prize is intended for an article on any subject in European environmental history and in any European languages. The winner will receive a money prize worth of Euro 500 as well as travel grant (if needed) to attend 7th ESEH Conference, 20-24 August 2013, in Munich, Germany. Applicants are asked to submit their published article (including book chapters that are read as stand-alone work) by e-mail as a PDF-file to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the language of publication is not English, applicants should include a one-page English summary.
Complete applications must be received by 1 May 2013. The winner will be contacted in the end of June 2013.
ESEH Best article Prize
Dr Richard Hölzl
Seminar for Modern and Medieval History
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023