Research on the complex relationships between the environment and society can only be carried out on an interdisciplinary basis. The doctoral program Environment and Society at the Rachel Carson Center in Munich is therefore aimed at graduates from the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences who wish to research questions concerning the nature/culture/environment interface.
Please submit your application by 1 December 2013.
For further information on the doctoral program Environment and Society, including application details and FAQ, see the full call for candidates below, visit the homepage, or contact the PhD Program Coordinator vie email.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced