The International Union of Forest History Organizations (IUFRO 9.03.01 Economic and Social Forest history and IUFRO 9.03.02 Forest and Culture) jointly with the Austrian Forest Association/Working party Forest History and Institute of Ethnology, Czech Academy of Sciences invite papers for the international conference “European Forests – Our Cultural Heritage”, to be held in St. Georgen am Längsee, Austria on December 4-7, 2018.
Deadline for abstracts: June 30, 2018.
Please find the complete CfP below:
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions