The International Union of Forest History Organizations (IUFRO 9.03.01 Economic and Social Forest history and IUFRO 9.03.02 Forest and Culture) jointly with the Austrian Forest Association/Working party Forest History and Institute of Ethnology, Czech Academy of Sciences invite papers for the international conference “European Forests – Our Cultural Heritage”, to be held in St. Georgen am Längsee, Austria on December 4-7, 2018.
Deadline for abstracts: June 30, 2018.
Please find the complete CfP below:
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala