The International Union of Forest History Organizations (IUFRO 9.03.01 Economic and Social Forest history and IUFRO 9.03.02 Forest and Culture) jointly with the Austrian Forest Association/Working party Forest History and Institute of Ethnology, Czech Academy of Sciences invite papers for the international conference “European Forests – Our Cultural Heritage”, to be held in St. Georgen am Längsee, Austria on December 4-7, 2018.
Deadline for abstracts: June 30, 2018.
Please find the complete CfP below:
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021