For the fifth year in a row, the ESEH Board has decided to issue a Call for Proposals for Funding for small workshops and conferences to increase support for environmental history activities in Europe. The Board intends to award 500€ to up to two proposals. Environmental history workshops and conferences of no more than 100 participants which will be held in Europe during 2018 and are organized by an ESEH member are eligible.
A proposal of up to 2 pages should include (1) the name, date, location and theme of the conference/workshop, (2) an overview of the program, (3) a projected number and type of attendees, (4) an overview of the total budget, other financial sources, and a description of how the 500€ would benefit the activity, and (5) a short biographical paragraph about the organiser (who must be an ESEH member).
The deadline is March 31, 2018. Submit proposals to email@example.com.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)