For the fifth year in a row, the ESEH Board has decided to issue a Call for Proposals for Funding for small workshops and conferences to increase support for environmental history activities in Europe. The Board intends to award 500€ to up to two proposals. Environmental history workshops and conferences of no more than 100 participants which will be held in Europe during 2018 and are organized by an ESEH member are eligible.
A proposal of up to 2 pages should include (1) the name, date, location and theme of the conference/workshop, (2) an overview of the program, (3) a projected number and type of attendees, (4) an overview of the total budget, other financial sources, and a description of how the 500€ would benefit the activity, and (5) a short biographical paragraph about the organiser (who must be an ESEH member).
The deadline is March 31, 2018. Submit proposals to email@example.com.
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023
- Travel Grants for ESEH Bern Conference – 2023
- Call for Applications: ESEH 2023 Summer Schools (17-20 August 2023)