The KTH Environmental Humanities Laboratory, in collaboration with the Rachel Carson Center and the Nelson Institute Center for Culture, History, and Environment at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, is currently seeking submissions for the Stories of the Anthropocene Festival (SAF), which will take place on 27-29 October 2016 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Scholars, artists, writers, filmmakers, and activists are invited to propose a single story that can represent or encapsulate the Anthropocene. The deadline for submissions is 15 June 2016. For further information please see the full attached call.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced