The KTH Environmental Humanities Laboratory, in collaboration with the Rachel Carson Center and the Nelson Institute Center for Culture, History, and Environment at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, is currently seeking submissions for the Stories of the Anthropocene Festival (SAF), which will take place on 27-29 October 2016 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Scholars, artists, writers, filmmakers, and activists are invited to propose a single story that can represent or encapsulate the Anthropocene. The deadline for submissions is 15 June 2016. For further information please see the full attached call.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021