The Third Conference of East Asian Environmental History (EAEH2015) will take place at Kagawa University in Takamatsu, Japan, on 22-25 October 2015.
The EAEH 2015 Local Organizing Committee has announced a second call for papers for the following sessions:
- Animals Marine Borders (Animals)
- Afforestation and Deforestation (Plants)
- Microorganisms: Infectious Diseases (Microorganisms)
- Urban, Lakes and River Water I (Water)
- Groundwater and Irrigation (Water)
- Food Security (Foods)
- Nomadism and Wild Plants (Foods, Plants)
- Food and Water (Water)
- National Parks and Human Landscapes (Humans, Land)
- Nature Views, Religion and Ethics (Humans)
Please send proposals, including a 300-word maximum abstract and a current CV by email to the EAEH 2015 Secretariat (email@example.com) no later than 18 December 2014.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the organizers at the above address.
- CfP: Socio-Environmental Transitions. Thinking and Acting on Possible Futures, 22-24 May 2024 (Peace and Conflict Institute University of Granada)
- Call for Proposals: 2024 ESEH Summer School in Environmental History
- Announcement: Conference Venue for ESEH 2025
- Turku Book Award 2023
- 2023 Tallinn Dissertation Prize Awardees