The Institutes of History at Tallinn and Tartu University and KAJAK (Estonian Centre for Environmental History) are organising, with, among others, funding from the ESEH, a conference entitled Bellies, Bodies, Policey. Embodied Environments between Catastrophes and Control to be held in Tallinn and Tartu from 10 September to 12 September 2014
The working language of the conference will be English in Tallinn and English or German in Tartu. Please send an abstract (300 words) and your CV to Ulrike Plath (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mati Laur (email@example.com). Deadline for applications is 15 January 2014.
More information are available in the full call for papers (click on the link to download or read below):
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced