The Institutes of History at Tallinn and Tartu University and KAJAK (Estonian Centre for Environmental History) are organising, with, among others, funding from the ESEH, a conference entitled Bellies, Bodies, Policey. Embodied Environments between Catastrophes and Control to be held in Tallinn and Tartu from 10 September to 12 September 2014
The working language of the conference will be English in Tallinn and English or German in Tartu. Please send an abstract (300 words) and your CV to Ulrike Plath (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mati Laur (email@example.com). Deadline for applications is 15 January 2014.
More information are available in the full call for papers (click on the link to download or read below):
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala