The Historical Geography Research Centre, the Institute of History, Czech Academy of Sciences, the Faculty of Science of Charles University in Prague, the Section for Historical Geography and Environmental History of the Czech Geographical Society, and the Local Organizing Committee have the honor of inviting you to join the Central European Conference of Historical Geographers, which will be held in Prague, Czechia, from 31 August to 2 September 2016.
The conference is held in the heart of Europe, the historical city Prague and is focused on the latest development and research in the field of historical geography. However, it is open to all historical geographers and scholars from related disciplines, such as history, geography, environmental history, landscape ecology, cultural anthropology, who share an interest in the Central European space.
The organizers encourage you to submit complete session proposals, individual paper and poster presentations. The deadline for abstract submission is 31 March 2016.
For more details please see the conference website and the circular below.
Should you need further information, please contact Michal Semian (email@example.com).
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments