The Historical Geography Research Centre, the Institute of History, Czech Academy of Sciences, the Faculty of Science of Charles University in Prague, the Section for Historical Geography and Environmental History of the Czech Geographical Society, and the Local Organizing Committee have the honor of inviting you to join the Central European Conference of Historical Geographers, which will be held in Prague, Czechia, from 31 August to 2 September 2016.
The conference is held in the heart of Europe, the historical city Prague and is focused on the latest development and research in the field of historical geography. However, it is open to all historical geographers and scholars from related disciplines, such as history, geography, environmental history, landscape ecology, cultural anthropology, who share an interest in the Central European space.
The organizers encourage you to submit complete session proposals, individual paper and poster presentations. The deadline for abstract submission is 31 March 2016.
For more details please see the conference website and the circular below.
Should you need further information, please contact Michal Semian (email@example.com).
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021