The Heinrich-Böll-Foundation, the Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society, the HoNESt Project, and the Center for Metropolitan Studies are organising a conference on Chernobyl – Turning Point or Catalyst? Changing Practices, Structures and Perceptions in Environmental Policy and Politics (1970s-1990s). The conference will take place 2-3 December 2016 in Berlin.
The deadline for applications is 31 July 2016. Further details are available in the attached full call for papers.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021