The Heinrich-Böll-Foundation, the Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society, the HoNESt Project, and the Center for Metropolitan Studies are organising a conference on Chernobyl – Turning Point or Catalyst? Changing Practices, Structures and Perceptions in Environmental Policy and Politics (1970s-1990s). The conference will take place 2-3 December 2016 in Berlin.
The deadline for applications is 31 July 2016. Further details are available in the attached full call for papers.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced