The Heinrich-Böll-Foundation, the Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society, the HoNESt Project, and the Center for Metropolitan Studies are organising a conference on Chernobyl – Turning Point or Catalyst? Changing Practices, Structures and Perceptions in Environmental Policy and Politics (1970s-1990s). The conference will take place 2-3 December 2016 in Berlin.
The deadline for applications is 31 July 2016. Further details are available in the attached full call for papers.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments