The Heinrich-Böll-Foundation, the Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society, the HoNESt Project, and the Center for Metropolitan Studies are organising a conference on Chernobyl – Turning Point or Catalyst? Changing Practices, Structures and Perceptions in Environmental Policy and Politics (1970s-1990s). The conference will take place 2-3 December 2016 in Berlin.
The deadline for applications is 31 July 2016. Further details are available in the attached full call for papers.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala