The International Conference on Environmental History “Ecosystem Services in European Floodplains”, which will be held at the Department of Historical and Geographic Sciences and the Ancient World – DiSSGeA of the University of Padua, Italy on 17-19 May 2017, will provide a venue for all researchers interested in interdisciplinary research on ecosystem services in European floodplains from ancient time to the contemporary age. The conference will welcome also papers addressing the issue of the ecosystem services from a critical point of view. Ecosystem service topics in this conference will not be limited to the following themes in the geographical context of floodplains.
Further details are available in the full call for papers. The deadline for submissions is 28 February 2017.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments