The International Conference on Environmental History “Ecosystem Services in European Floodplains”, which will be held at the Department of Historical and Geographic Sciences and the Ancient World – DiSSGeA of the University of Padua, Italy on 17-19 May 2017, will provide a venue for all researchers interested in interdisciplinary research on ecosystem services in European floodplains from ancient time to the contemporary age. The conference will welcome also papers addressing the issue of the ecosystem services from a critical point of view. Ecosystem service topics in this conference will not be limited to the following themes in the geographical context of floodplains.
Further details are available in the full call for papers. The deadline for submissions is 28 February 2017.
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023