The International Conference on Environmental History “Ecosystem Services in European Floodplains”, which will be held at the Department of Historical and Geographic Sciences and the Ancient World – DiSSGeA of the University of Padua, Italy on 17-19 May 2017, will provide a venue for all researchers interested in interdisciplinary research on ecosystem services in European floodplains from ancient time to the contemporary age. The conference will welcome also papers addressing the issue of the ecosystem services from a critical point of view. Ecosystem service topics in this conference will not be limited to the following themes in the geographical context of floodplains.
Further details are available in the full call for papers. The deadline for submissions is 28 February 2017.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala