The scholarly journal Ekonomska i ekohistorija (Economics and eco-history) invites submissions in English for a special issue on «History and Sustainability» to be published in 2014. The editors of this special issue, Hrvoje Petrić and Paul Hirt, invite submissions dealing with any area of the world and any chronological period, but especially seek articles on central Europe, the Adriatic, and the Balkans. Essays based on original research as well as literature reviews and critical/theoretical essays about history and sustainability are welcome.
Deadline for submission for this special issue is 1 July 2013.
Further details are available in the full call for papers.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021