The Institute of History of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow with the support of the European Society for Environmental History and the Polish Historical Society is organizing a conference on the Environmental history of Poland and East-Central Europe from the Middle Ages to the present.
The conference will take place in Polish, but papers in English will be accepted and fully considered.
Paper proposals are due on 15 June 2015.
The full call for papers in Polish and English is available below:
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced