The Institute of History of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow with the support of the European Society for Environmental History and the Polish Historical Society is organizing a conference on the Environmental history of Poland and East-Central Europe from the Middle Ages to the present.
The conference will take place in Polish, but papers in English will be accepted and fully considered.
Paper proposals are due on 15 June 2015.
The full call for papers in Polish and English is available below:
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala