The Institute of History of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow with the support of the European Society for Environmental History and the Polish Historical Society is organizing a conference on the Environmental history of Poland and East-Central Europe from the Middle Ages to the present.
The conference will take place in Polish, but papers in English will be accepted and fully considered.
Paper proposals are due on 15 June 2015.
The full call for papers in Polish and English is available below:
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023