The Institute of History of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow with the support of the European Society for Environmental History and the Polish Historical Society is organizing a conference on the Environmental history of Poland and East-Central Europe from the Middle Ages to the present.
The conference will take place in Polish, but papers in English will be accepted and fully considered.
Paper proposals are due on 15 June 2015.
The full call for papers in Polish and English is available below:
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021