The Institute of History of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow with the support of the European Society for Environmental History and the Polish Historical Society is organizing a conference on the Environmental history of Poland and East-Central Europe from the Middle Ages to the present.
The conference will take place in Polish, but papers in English will be accepted and fully considered.
Paper proposals are due on 15 June 2015.
The full call for papers in Polish and English is available below:
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments