The Conference “Environmental History of Russia: the local measurements and perspectives of integral studies” which will take place at Cherepovets State University, Russia, on 5-7 October 2017 is aimed at summarizing the results of regional studies and developing new research directions that allow us to comprehensively represent the historical experience of nature management and solving environmental problems in Russia. The conference, whose official languages are English and Russian, is organized by Cherepovets State University, Kazan Federal University, Surgut State Pedagogical University, and Russian Society for Intellectual History (Cherepovets Local Department).
The deadline for submissions is 1 June 2017. Further details are available in the full call for papers.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala