The TürkeiEuropaZentrum (TEZ) of the Universität Hamburg, Germany, will host on 27-28 October 2017 an academic workshop to examine new approaches to the environmental history of the Ottoman Empire and of Turkey.
Further details are available in the full call for papers. The deadline for submissions is 1 April 2017.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala