Within the framework of the Art of Judgement working group of Department III – Artefacts, Action, Knowledge at the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science Wilko Hardenberg (MPIWG), Etienne Benson (Penn), and Giacomo Parrinello (SciencesPo) are convening a workshop titled “Estimated Truths: Water, Science, and the Politics of Approximation.” The workshop will take place in Berlin on 16-17 August 2017.
Deadline for submission of proposals is 15 December 2016.
Full details are available in the call for papers below.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala