Within the framework of the Art of Judgement working group of Department III – Artefacts, Action, Knowledge at the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science Wilko Hardenberg (MPIWG), Etienne Benson (Penn), and Giacomo Parrinello (SciencesPo) are convening a workshop titled “Estimated Truths: Water, Science, and the Politics of Approximation.” The workshop will take place in Berlin on 16-17 August 2017.
Deadline for submission of proposals is 15 December 2016.
Full details are available in the call for papers below.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments