Within the framework of the Art of Judgement working group of Department III – Artefacts, Action, Knowledge at the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science Wilko Hardenberg (MPIWG), Etienne Benson (Penn), and Giacomo Parrinello (SciencesPo) are convening a workshop titled “Estimated Truths: Water, Science, and the Politics of Approximation.” The workshop will take place in Berlin on 16-17 August 2017.
Deadline for submission of proposals is 15 December 2016.
Full details are available in the call for papers below.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced