Within the framework of the Art of Judgement working group of Department III – Artefacts, Action, Knowledge at the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science Wilko Hardenberg (MPIWG), Etienne Benson (Penn), and Giacomo Parrinello (SciencesPo) are convening a workshop titled “Estimated Truths: Water, Science, and the Politics of Approximation.” The workshop will take place in Berlin on 16-17 August 2017.
Deadline for submission of proposals is 15 December 2016.
Full details are available in the call for papers below.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021