The Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society, Temple University, the University of Arizona, and the University of California, Davis are organizing a conference on deserts in global environmental history that will take place at the University of Arizona in Tucson on 14-15 September 2015.
The deadline for applications is 13 March 2015.
Further details are available in the full call for papers below.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)