The Center for Ecological History at Renmin University of China in Beijing and the Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society at Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich are co-organizing the international graduate student workshop “Transformations of the Earth”, to be held in Beijing, China, 21-23 May 2016.
The conference is open to advanced graduate students and early postdocs and has the purpose to provide promising young scholars a venue where to present their works in progress.
Further details may be found in the full call for papers below. Deadline for submissions in 1 January 2016.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced