The journal Economic and Ecohistory opened the call for papers for its 2020 special issue Historical Climatology in the Context of Human and Environmental History of the South-Eastern Europe, the Carpathian Basin and the Eastern Alps. We kindly ask all potential authors to have a look at the attachment. Please inform the editors that you plan to contribute by early October 2019, deadline for submission of complete manuscripts is 1 April 2020.
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States