The Institute of Social Sciences Ivo Pilar and the Croatian Society for Economic and Environmental History are organising the “Conference on the History of Environmental Movements and Development of Environmental Thought”, to be held in September 2014 in Zagreb, Croatia.
The Conference aims to bring together scholars from different scientific fields as well as the direct participants of environmental movements to share their research and experience and to provide a better insight of the origin and development of ecological/environmental movements in the area enclosed by the eastern Alps, Danube and Adriatic Sea. Also, the focus of the conference is on the development of the environmental/ecological thought.
The deadline for proposals is March 20, 2014.
See the PDF below for further details or download it here.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala