The Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society at LMU Munich, the Department of History, Cultures and Civilization of the University of Bologna (Italy), and the Center for History at Sciences Po (France) invite paper proposals for a conference on Household Consumption and Environmental Change in the Twentieth Century which will take place on 30-31 May 2017 in Bologna.
Deadline for applications is 31 December 2016. Further details are available in the full call for papers.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced