The Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society at LMU Munich, the Department of History, Cultures and Civilization of the University of Bologna (Italy), and the Center for History at Sciences Po (France) invite paper proposals for a conference on Household Consumption and Environmental Change in the Twentieth Century which will take place on 30-31 May 2017 in Bologna.
Deadline for applications is 31 December 2016. Further details are available in the full call for papers.
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions