The Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society at LMU Munich, the Department of History, Cultures and Civilization of the University of Bologna (Italy), and the Center for History at Sciences Po (France) invite paper proposals for a conference on Household Consumption and Environmental Change in the Twentieth Century which will take place on 30-31 May 2017 in Bologna.
Deadline for applications is 31 December 2016. Further details are available in the full call for papers.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala