The Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society at LMU Munich, the Department of History, Cultures and Civilization of the University of Bologna (Italy), and the Center for History at Sciences Po (France) invite paper proposals for a conference on Household Consumption and Environmental Change in the Twentieth Century which will take place on 30-31 May 2017 in Bologna.
Deadline for applications is 31 December 2016. Further details are available in the full call for papers.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021