The 43rd ICOHTEC Symposium, titled Technology, Innovation, and Sustainability: Historical and Contemporary Narratives, will take place in Porto (Portugal) on 26-30 July 2016.
Further information is available in the full call for papers below. The deadline for the submission of proposals is 25 January 2016.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala