The 43rd ICOHTEC Symposium, titled Technology, Innovation, and Sustainability: Historical and Contemporary Narratives, will take place in Porto (Portugal) on 26-30 July 2016.
Further information is available in the full call for papers below. The deadline for the submission of proposals is 25 January 2016.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)