Extended deadline to 15 May 2013!
The conference Sámi Customary Rights in Modern Landscapes – Indigenous People and Nature Conservation at Luleå University of Technology, Sweden, will take place 28-30 August 2013.
For information on the program and the optional excursion in Laponia visit the Conference webpage.
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions