Extended deadline to 15 May 2013!
The conference Sámi Customary Rights in Modern Landscapes – Indigenous People and Nature Conservation at Luleå University of Technology, Sweden, will take place 28-30 August 2013.
For information on the program and the optional excursion in Laponia visit the Conference webpage.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala