EURHO (the European Rural History Organisation) will hold its third biennial conference, Rural History 2017, in Leuven (Belgium) from 11 to 14 September 2017.
The EURHO conferences aim at promoting the exchange of research questions and results, fostering co-operation between scholars engaged in the history of rural Europe and of its interaction with other parts of the world, from ancient times up to the present. Consequently the conferences are open to all interesting proposals within a broad range of themes and covering different historical periods and regions.
The deadline for panel submissions is 15 October 2016. That for individual papers is 31 January 2017.
More detailed information is available on the conference website.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced