EURHO (the European Rural History Organisation) will hold its third biennial conference, Rural History 2017, in Leuven (Belgium) from 11 to 14 September 2017.
The EURHO conferences aim at promoting the exchange of research questions and results, fostering co-operation between scholars engaged in the history of rural Europe and of its interaction with other parts of the world, from ancient times up to the present. Consequently the conferences are open to all interesting proposals within a broad range of themes and covering different historical periods and regions.
The deadline for panel submissions is 15 October 2016. That for individual papers is 31 January 2017.
More detailed information is available on the conference website.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021