The Scottish Universities Insight Institute, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland, UK has issued a call for papers for the conference “Strategizing Raw Materials: Business, Government, History & Planning”, which will take place in Glasgow, 24 – 26 June 2013. Deadline for submissions is 16 November 2012.
More details may be gathered from the attached call for papers.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala