LMU Munich in cooperation with the Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society is organizing a conference titled Trans-Environmental Dynamics: Understanding and Debating Ontologies, Politics, and History in Latin America. The conference, convened by Eveline Dürr (LMU Munich), Ernst Halbmayer (University of Marburg), and Karoline Noack (University of Bonn) will take place in Munich on 29–31 October 2015.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 12 January 2015.
Please see the full call for proposals below for further details.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021