LMU Munich in cooperation with the Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society is organizing a conference titled Trans-Environmental Dynamics: Understanding and Debating Ontologies, Politics, and History in Latin America. The conference, convened by Eveline Dürr (LMU Munich), Ernst Halbmayer (University of Marburg), and Karoline Noack (University of Bonn) will take place in Munich on 29–31 October 2015.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 12 January 2015.
Please see the full call for proposals below for further details.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced