LMU Munich in cooperation with the Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society is organizing a conference titled Trans-Environmental Dynamics: Understanding and Debating Ontologies, Politics, and History in Latin America. The conference, convened by Eveline Dürr (LMU Munich), Ernst Halbmayer (University of Marburg), and Karoline Noack (University of Bonn) will take place in Munich on 29–31 October 2015.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 12 January 2015.
Please see the full call for proposals below for further details.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala