The transnational research project Comprehending the Core by Peeling the Concepts: Analyzing Famines in their Historical Contexts (COMPOT) invites individual paper and session proposals for its forthcoming thematic workshop: “Famine Stories and Survival Legends: Legacies to the Following Generation.” The workshop will take place at Uppsala University, Sweden, on 28-30 September 2017.
Further details are available in the full call for papers. The deadline for submissions is 28 February 2017.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala