The transnational research project Comprehending the Core by Peeling the Concepts: Analyzing Famines in their Historical Contexts (COMPOT) invites individual paper and session proposals for its forthcoming thematic workshop: “Famine Stories and Survival Legends: Legacies to the Following Generation.” The workshop will take place at Uppsala University, Sweden, on 28-30 September 2017.
Further details are available in the full call for papers. The deadline for submissions is 28 February 2017.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)