The transnational research project Comprehending the Core by Peeling the Concepts: Analyzing Famines in their Historical Contexts (COMPOT) invites individual paper and session proposals for its forthcoming thematic workshop: “Famine Stories and Survival Legends: Legacies to the Following Generation.” The workshop will take place at Uppsala University, Sweden, on 28-30 September 2017.
Further details are available in the full call for papers. The deadline for submissions is 28 February 2017.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021