The University of Minho, the host of last year’s World Congress of Environmental History, has issued a call for papers for the Workshop on Landscape Reading Methodologies to be held in Guimarães, Portugal, 24-25 September 2015.
The deadline for submissions is 15 June 2015. Full details are available at the workshop’s webpage.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)