The University of Minho, the host of last year’s World Congress of Environmental History, has issued a call for papers for the Workshop on Landscape Reading Methodologies to be held in Guimarães, Portugal, 24-25 September 2015.
The deadline for submissions is 15 June 2015. Full details are available at the workshop’s webpage.
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States