The deadline to submit a proposal for the next World Congress of Environmental History, to be held in Florianopolis, Brazil, in 2019, is approaching. There is time until September 10, 2018 to submit a paper, panel, round table or experimental session proposal.
More details and links to the submission portal can be found here:
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments