The deadline to submit a proposal for the next World Congress of Environmental History, to be held in Florianopolis, Brazil, in 2019, is approaching. There is time until September 10, 2018 to submit a paper, panel, round table or experimental session proposal.
More details and links to the submission portal can be found here:
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala