The deadline to submit a proposal for the next World Congress of Environmental History, to be held in Florianopolis, Brazil, in 2019, is approaching. There is time until September 10, 2018 to submit a paper, panel, round table or experimental session proposal.
More details and links to the submission portal can be found here:
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions