After the tragic loss of Brazil’s National History Museum in a devastating fire earlier this month, the planning committee for the World Congress of Environmental History in Florianopolis has decided to extend the deadline for proposal submissions to October 1.
More details on this decision here: http://www.iceho.org/
Proposals can be submitted via this portal: https://convention2.allacademic.com/one/iceho/iceho19/
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions