The early-bird registration deadline for the 8th Biennial ESEH Conference, which will take place in Versailles, 30 June – 3 July 2015, is approaching. The ESEH wants to remind prospective participants that their papers will remain on the programme only if they register for the conference by this deadline.
To make it easier for all to comply to this requirement the Society’s Board, together with the Program Committee and the Local Organising Committee, has decided to postpone this deadline until 15 April 2015.
To reach the registration form please visit the dedicated conference site at eseh2015.eu.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala