The ESEH will make available a limited number of grants and registration fee waivers for ESEH members who will deliver papers or present posters at the 2015 ESEH Conference in Versailles.
These travel grants are intended to support travel to Versailles, targeted at those who would not be able to attend the conference without external support. ESEH will not be able to provide the full costs associated with attending the conference; the grants are intended as an encouragement – not a full subsidy. Applications for support must include a short cover letter explaining why financial help is required, an estimate of travel and other costs, a CV, the title of the paper/poster and confirmation of its acceptance, and personal contact information.
Please send all applications to email@example.com with ‘ESEH travel grant application’ in the subject line. The deadline for applying for fee waivers and travel support is 30 April 2015.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments