The ESEH will make available a limited number of grants and registration fee waivers for ESEH members who will deliver papers or present posters at the 2015 ESEH Conference in Versailles.
These travel grants are intended to support travel to Versailles, targeted at those who would not be able to attend the conference without external support. ESEH will not be able to provide the full costs associated with attending the conference; the grants are intended as an encouragement – not a full subsidy. Applications for support must include a short cover letter explaining why financial help is required, an estimate of travel and other costs, a CV, the title of the paper/poster and confirmation of its acceptance, and personal contact information.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘ESEH travel grant application’ in the subject line. The deadline for applying for fee waivers and travel support is 30 April 2015.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced