The ESEH will make available a limited number of grants and registration fee waivers for ESEH members who will deliver papers or present posters at the 2015 ESEH Conference in Versailles.
These travel grants are intended to support travel to Versailles, targeted at those who would not be able to attend the conference without external support. ESEH will not be able to provide the full costs associated with attending the conference; the grants are intended as an encouragement – not a full subsidy. Applications for support must include a short cover letter explaining why financial help is required, an estimate of travel and other costs, a CV, the title of the paper/poster and confirmation of its acceptance, and personal contact information.
Please send all applications to email@example.com with ‘ESEH travel grant application’ in the subject line. The deadline for applying for fee waivers and travel support is 30 April 2015.
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023