Comparative forest histories of the global north.
15-19 April 2013
Umeå University, Sweden
Credit 7,5 CTS
Deadline for applications: 31 January 2013.
This PhD course, taught by Professor Nancy Langston, offers students international and interdisciplinary perspectives on the history of boreal forests. We encourage students from a variety of disciplinary backgrounds to participate; the course will be particularly relevant for students in history, ecology, archaeology, and forestry.
To apply send a short application to Professor Erland Mårald, outlining your academic background and what you wish to get out of the course.
Further details are available in the full course description.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced