The University of Stavanger, Norway, is recruiting PhD student to work with Prof. Dolly Jørgensen on a funded research project “Beyond Dodos and Dinosaurs: Displaying Extinction and Recovery in Museums”. The PhD position is a well-paid 3-year research position, with an optional 4th year if teaching obligations are added. The position is available from January 2019.
The application deadline is September 30, 2018.
More detail on this position can be found at this address:
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced