The University of Stavanger, Norway, is recruiting PhD student to work with Prof. Dolly Jørgensen on a funded research project “Beyond Dodos and Dinosaurs: Displaying Extinction and Recovery in Museums”. The PhD position is a well-paid 3-year research position, with an optional 4th year if teaching obligations are added. The position is available from January 2019.
The application deadline is September 30, 2018.
More detail on this position can be found at this address:
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)