The University of Stavanger, Norway, is recruiting PhD student to work with Prof. Dolly Jørgensen on a funded research project “Beyond Dodos and Dinosaurs: Displaying Extinction and Recovery in Museums”. The PhD position is a well-paid 3-year research position, with an optional 4th year if teaching obligations are added. The position is available from January 2019.
The application deadline is September 30, 2018.
More detail on this position can be found at this address:
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala