The GARDEN project (Guide on Archives Regarding ENvironmental history in Belgium, 18th-20th c.), the State Archives in Belgium and the PolleN-University of Namur (Center of Environmental History of Namur) are glad to announce the colloquium Archives, environmental history and sustainable development.
This colloquium will be held in State Archives in Mons(Belgium) on 27 May 2013. The languages of the colloquium are Dutch and French.
All ESEH members and friends are cordially invited to this colloquium. There is no need to register to the colloquium, as it will be in open access.
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023
- Travel Grants for ESEH Bern Conference – 2023
- Call for Applications: ESEH 2023 Summer Schools (17-20 August 2023)