The GARDEN project (Guide on Archives Regarding ENvironmental history in Belgium, 18th-20th c.), the State Archives in Belgium and the PolleN-University of Namur (Center of Environmental History of Namur) are glad to announce the colloquium Archives, environmental history and sustainable development.
This colloquium will be held in State Archives in Mons(Belgium) on 27 May 2013. The languages of the colloquium are Dutch and French.
All ESEH members and friends are cordially invited to this colloquium. There is no need to register to the colloquium, as it will be in open access.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021