The GARDEN project (Guide on Archives Regarding ENvironmental history in Belgium, 18th-20th c.), the State Archives in Belgium and the PolleN-University of Namur (Center of Environmental History of Namur) are glad to announce the colloquium Archives, environmental history and sustainable development.
This colloquium will be held in State Archives in Mons(Belgium) on 27 May 2013. The languages of the colloquium are Dutch and French.
All ESEH members and friends are cordially invited to this colloquium. There is no need to register to the colloquium, as it will be in open access.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala