We would like to draw your attention to the forthcoming workshop entitled “II Spanish Environmental History Workshop”, organised by the Fundación Euroárabe de Altos Estudios and University of Granada.
The workshop will take place on 19th to 20th April in Granada (Spain), at the Fundación Euroárabe de Altos Estudios (calle San Jerónimo 17, Granada, Spain).
The programme will consist of one methodological workshop (Thursday 19), a discussion about current research groups (Thursday 19), and 8 papers (Friday 20) covering the following topics:
- Authoritarian regimes and environment
- Colonial history
- Agricultural history and technology in South Europe and Latin America
- Indigenous people and environmental perceptions
- Social metabolism
Geneviève Massard-Guilbaud will be the keynote speaker on Thursday.
The discussion about the Spanish Network of Environmental History will be held on Friday.
The programme of the workshop can be downloaded from: http://ruedha.hypotheses.org/125.
Please have a look at our new WEB SITE http://ruedha.hypotheses.org.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala