We would like to draw your attention to the forthcoming workshop entitled “II Spanish Environmental History Workshop”, organised by the Fundación Euroárabe de Altos Estudios and University of Granada.
The workshop will take place on 19th to 20th April in Granada (Spain), at the Fundación Euroárabe de Altos Estudios (calle San Jerónimo 17, Granada, Spain).
The programme will consist of one methodological workshop (Thursday 19), a discussion about current research groups (Thursday 19), and 8 papers (Friday 20) covering the following topics:
- Authoritarian regimes and environment
- Colonial history
- Agricultural history and technology in South Europe and Latin America
- Indigenous people and environmental perceptions
- Social metabolism
Geneviève Massard-Guilbaud will be the keynote speaker on Thursday.
The discussion about the Spanish Network of Environmental History will be held on Friday.
The programme of the workshop can be downloaded from: http://ruedha.hypotheses.org/125.
Please have a look at our new WEB SITE http://ruedha.hypotheses.org.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments