History Division, School of Arts Languages and Cultures, Faculty of Humanities, University of Manchester, UK
The History Division seeks to appoint a Presidential Fellow specialising in environmental history. Applications are welcome from researchers working on any historical period or geographical area, whose research is concerned with the environment, broadly defined. The successful applicant will join a school-wide environmental history research community that has strengths in the history of water, ‘natural’ disasters, maritime contacts, environment and health, and histories of the body. Preference may be given to candidates whose research can contribute to one or more of these themes. This is a permanent position. Closing date 3 April 2018.
More details are available here: https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=14696.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced