History Division, School of Arts Languages and Cultures, Faculty of Humanities, University of Manchester, UK
The History Division seeks to appoint a Presidential Fellow specialising in environmental history. Applications are welcome from researchers working on any historical period or geographical area, whose research is concerned with the environment, broadly defined. The successful applicant will join a school-wide environmental history research community that has strengths in the history of water, ‘natural’ disasters, maritime contacts, environment and health, and histories of the body. Preference may be given to candidates whose research can contribute to one or more of these themes. This is a permanent position. Closing date 3 April 2018.
More details are available here: https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=14696.
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions