The Division of History of Science, Technology and Environment at KTH – Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, announces a post-doc position within the Mistra funded research program “New Governance for Sustainable Development in the European Arctic”.
Language skills in Swedish / Norwegian and in Finnish are required.
A full job announcement is available on KTH’s website.
Deadline for applications: 14 September 2014.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala