The Division of History of Science, Technology and Environment at KTH – Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, announces a post-doc position within the Mistra funded research program “New Governance for Sustainable Development in the European Arctic”.
Language skills in Swedish / Norwegian and in Finnish are required.
A full job announcement is available on KTH’s website.
Deadline for applications: 14 September 2014.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced