The Division of History of Science, Technology and Environment at KTH – Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, announces a post-doc position within the Mistra funded research program “New Governance for Sustainable Development in the European Arctic”.
Language skills in Swedish / Norwegian and in Finnish are required.
A full job announcement is available on KTH’s website.
Deadline for applications: 14 September 2014.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021