The Division of History of Science, Technology and Environment at KTH – Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, announces a post-doc position within the Mistra funded research program “New Governance for Sustainable Development in the European Arctic”.
Language skills in Swedish / Norwegian and in Finnish are required.
A full job announcement is available on KTH’s website.
Deadline for applications: 14 September 2014.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments