The Center for History at Sciences Po Paris recruits a postdoctoral researcher in environmental history for a 12-month period starting in June 2016, within the framework of the project “The Coasts of Mediterranean Europe”, directed by Giacomo Parrinello. Further information are available in the attached full call for applications. The deadline for submissions in 15 May 2016.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala