The Center for History at Sciences Po Paris recruits a postdoctoral researcher in environmental history for a 12-month period starting in June 2016, within the framework of the project “The Coasts of Mediterranean Europe”, directed by Giacomo Parrinello. Further information are available in the attached full call for applications. The deadline for submissions in 15 May 2016.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced