The Center for History at Sciences Po Paris recruits a postdoctoral researcher in environmental history for a 12-month period starting in June 2016, within the framework of the project “The Coasts of Mediterranean Europe”, directed by Giacomo Parrinello. Further information are available in the attached full call for applications. The deadline for submissions in 15 May 2016.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021