The Center for History at Sciences Po Paris recruits a postdoctoral researcher in environmental history for a 12-month period starting in June 2016, within the framework of the project “The Coasts of Mediterranean Europe”, directed by Giacomo Parrinello. Further information are available in the attached full call for applications. The deadline for submissions in 15 May 2016.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)