Stockholm University announces 25 Positions as Postdoctoral Research Fellow in subject areas within the Faculties of Science, Humanities, Law, and Social Sciences. Ref. No. SU 619-2974-12.
Deadline for applications: 17 December 2012.
By investing in international recruitment of eminent researchers and students, international exchanges and increased collaborations, Stockholm University intends to stimulate the academic environment and strengthen the position of the University in the international market.
Stockholm University offers teaching and research positions in the fields of Science, Humanities, Law, and Social Sciences. The University enrolls more than 64 000 students per year, and currently there are approximately 5000 employees.
Stockholm University has a notable profile of conducting basic research, though applied research is also performed. Research within the areas of Science, Humanities, Law and Social Sciences maintains breadth and high quality. Thirty of the University’s research areas have been promoted as leading.
For further information, visit www.su.se.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021