The first volume in The Environment in History: International Perspectives series has been published: Civilizing Nature: National Parks in Global Historical Perspective, edited by Bernhard Gissibl, Sabine Höhler, and Patrick Kupper.
This Berghahn Books series is peer reviewed by scholars affiliated with the Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society and the European Society of Environmental History.
The editors discuss the book in an interesting conversation published on the website of Berghahn Books.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced