The first volume in The Environment in History: International Perspectives series has been published: Civilizing Nature: National Parks in Global Historical Perspective, edited by Bernhard Gissibl, Sabine Höhler, and Patrick Kupper.
This Berghahn Books series is peer reviewed by scholars affiliated with the Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society and the European Society of Environmental History.
The editors discuss the book in an interesting conversation published on the website of Berghahn Books.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021