The journal Environmental History welcomes Finn Arne Jørgensen of Umeå University, Sweden, former ESEH Board member and regional representative for the Nordic countries, as Digital Content Editor. Finn Arne brings extensive experience in the digital humanities through his work on AntSpiderBee.net, among many other projects. In his new role Finn Arne will develop innovative projects and features to enhance the journal’s online presence. You can follow Finn Arne on Twitter (@finnarne) and at www.finnarne.net. The journal editors look forward to working with him on environmentalhistory.net and on expanding the journal’s digital horizons!
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala