The journal Environmental History welcomes Finn Arne Jørgensen of Umeå University, Sweden, former ESEH Board member and regional representative for the Nordic countries, as Digital Content Editor. Finn Arne brings extensive experience in the digital humanities through his work on AntSpiderBee.net, among many other projects. In his new role Finn Arne will develop innovative projects and features to enhance the journal’s online presence. You can follow Finn Arne on Twitter (@finnarne) and at www.finnarne.net. The journal editors look forward to working with him on environmentalhistory.net and on expanding the journal’s digital horizons!
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023