The European Society for Environmental History is inviting all members to nominate candidates for election to the board. Elections will be held at the Ordinary General Meeting at the ESEH conference in Munich, Germany, on 23 August 2013.
Nominations for candidates for all posts on the Board are welcome, i.e. President, Vice-Presidents, Treasurer, Secretary, and also for the Financial Control Committee.
Please send nominations to the chair of the Nominating Committee: Martin Schmid, Alpen-Adria Universität, Austria (email@example.com) by 4 June 2013 the latest (according to the constitution, nominations must be sent to the Nominating Committee at least 80 days before the Ordinary General Meeting, which will be held on 23 August 2013). Please include a one-page CV, or link to the webpage, of the nominee, with details of the person’s current post, previous posts (where relevant), degrees, main publications, research grants and projects, experience in academic societies, and any other relevant information.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced