ESEH member Maïka De Keyzer is looking for proposal for a panel to be presented at the IASC regional conference (Europe) “Commons in a ‘Glocal’ World: Global Connections and Local Responses” in Bern, Switzerland, 10–13 May 2016. The panel’s title is “Are all commoners equal? The impact of different distributions of power and social inequalities within rural communities engaged in collective action on sustainability and resilience within the Premodern era.”
Detailed information about the panel are available in the pdf below. The deadline by which to contact Maïka De Keyzer is 1 October 2015.
For more information on the conference see its webpage.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala