ESEH member Maïka De Keyzer is looking for proposal for a panel to be presented at the IASC regional conference (Europe) “Commons in a ‘Glocal’ World: Global Connections and Local Responses” in Bern, Switzerland, 10–13 May 2016. The panel’s title is “Are all commoners equal? The impact of different distributions of power and social inequalities within rural communities engaged in collective action on sustainability and resilience within the Premodern era.”
Detailed information about the panel are available in the pdf below. The deadline by which to contact Maïka De Keyzer is 1 October 2015.
For more information on the conference see its webpage.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021