ESEH member Maïka De Keyzer is looking for proposal for a panel to be presented at the IASC regional conference (Europe) “Commons in a ‘Glocal’ World: Global Connections and Local Responses” in Bern, Switzerland, 10–13 May 2016. The panel’s title is “Are all commoners equal? The impact of different distributions of power and social inequalities within rural communities engaged in collective action on sustainability and resilience within the Premodern era.”
Detailed information about the panel are available in the pdf below. The deadline by which to contact Maïka De Keyzer is 1 October 2015.
For more information on the conference see its webpage.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments