ESEH member Maïka De Keyzer is looking for proposal for a panel to be presented at the IASC regional conference (Europe) “Commons in a ‘Glocal’ World: Global Connections and Local Responses” in Bern, Switzerland, 10–13 May 2016. The panel’s title is “Are all commoners equal? The impact of different distributions of power and social inequalities within rural communities engaged in collective action on sustainability and resilience within the Premodern era.”
Detailed information about the panel are available in the pdf below. The deadline by which to contact Maïka De Keyzer is 1 October 2015.
For more information on the conference see its webpage.
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023