Sciences Po médialab invites applications for a PhD scholarship in sociology or history (starting in September 2020), on the theme: Environment and epidemics. Explorations at the interface of history, social science and computational biology.
The thesis will take part to the field of environmental studies (environmental history sociology and anthropology of environment, science and technology studies), and engage with new approaches at the crossroads of social science, biology and digital methods.
Details about the application process are here: https://medialab.sciencespo.fr/actu/environnement-et-epidemies-approches-a-linterface-de-lhistoire-des-sciences-sociales-et-de-la-biologie/.
Deadline: May 11th, 2020.
For all inquiries, please write to Guillaume Lachenal (email@example.com).
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala