Sciences Po médialab invites applications for a PhD scholarship in sociology or history (starting in September 2020), on the theme: Environment and epidemics. Explorations at the interface of history, social science and computational biology.
The thesis will take part to the field of environmental studies (environmental history sociology and anthropology of environment, science and technology studies), and engage with new approaches at the crossroads of social science, biology and digital methods.
Details about the application process are here: https://medialab.sciencespo.fr/actu/environnement-et-epidemies-approches-a-linterface-de-lhistoire-des-sciences-sociales-et-de-la-biologie/.
Deadline: May 11th, 2020.
For all inquiries, please write to Guillaume Lachenal (email@example.com).
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced