Sciences Po médialab invites applications for a PhD scholarship in sociology or history (starting in September 2020), on the theme: Environment and epidemics. Explorations at the interface of history, social science and computational biology.
The thesis will take part to the field of environmental studies (environmental history sociology and anthropology of environment, science and technology studies), and engage with new approaches at the crossroads of social science, biology and digital methods.
Details about the application process are here: https://medialab.sciencespo.fr/actu/environnement-et-epidemies-approches-a-linterface-de-lhistoire-des-sciences-sociales-et-de-la-biologie/.
Deadline: May 11th, 2020.
For all inquiries, please write to Guillaume Lachenal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021