As an international organization with members in Hungary and at the Central European University (CEU), the European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) is gravely concerned about the recent bill (T/14686) passed by the Hungarian Parliament on 4 April 2017 that would affect the CEU operations. See the attached file for a full statement of support issued by ESEH President Dolly Jørgensen on behalf of the Societty’s Board (in both English and Hungarian).
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced