As an international organization with members in Hungary and at the Central European University (CEU), the European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) is gravely concerned about the recent bill (T/14686) passed by the Hungarian Parliament on 4 April 2017 that would affect the CEU operations. See the attached file for a full statement of support issued by ESEH President Dolly Jørgensen on behalf of the Societty’s Board (in both English and Hungarian).
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021