Mountains Across Borders – A Summer School in environmental history
Lavin, Switzerland | 17-21 August 2013
This four-day ESEH graduate student Summer School will convene immediately before the European Society for Environmental History conference in Munich to offer intermediate to advanced graduate students the opportunity to present and discuss their work, to network with other researchers from across the world, and to witness and learn from eastern Switzerland’s complicated alpine environment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 March 2013.
Detailed information on the program and how to apply may be found in the full call for applications.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)