The first ESEH/RCC Turku Book Award was conferred at the 6th biennial ESEH Conference, 28 June – 2 July 2011 to Stefania Barca for her book Enclosing Water. Nature and Political Economy in a Mediterranean Valley, 1796-1916 (Cambridge: White Horse Press, 2010)
The award committee consisted of Christof Mauch (ESEH/ RCC), David Moon (ESEH), Diana Mincyte (RCC), Phia Steyn (ESEH), and Franziska Torma (RCC).
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)
- ESEH Bern 2023: January updates!
- Call for Submissions: The Bristol-Bern Prize in Public Environmental History (2Bs Prize)
- European Society for Environmental History (ESEH): Call for Nominations for Elected Positions
- Call for Writing Support Programme 2023