The first ESEH/RCC Turku Book Award was conferred at the 6th biennial ESEH Conference, 28 June – 2 July 2011 to Stefania Barca for her book Enclosing Water. Nature and Political Economy in a Mediterranean Valley, 1796-1916 (Cambridge: White Horse Press, 2010)
The award committee consisted of Christof Mauch (ESEH/ RCC), David Moon (ESEH), Diana Mincyte (RCC), Phia Steyn (ESEH), and Franziska Torma (RCC).
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced