The 1st European Conference for the Implementation of the UNESCO-SCBD Joint Programme on Biological and Cultural Diversity, titled “Linking Biological and Cultural Diversity in Europe”, will be hold in Florence, Italy on 8-11 April 2014. ESEH member Mauro Agnoletti will chair the closing plenary.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala