The 1st European Conference for the Implementation of the UNESCO-SCBD Joint Programme on Biological and Cultural Diversity, titled “Linking Biological and Cultural Diversity in Europe”, will be hold in Florence, Italy on 8-11 April 2014. ESEH member Mauro Agnoletti will chair the closing plenary.
- Report of the Tallinn Dissertation Prize Committee
- Environmental History Today — full program and abstracts
- Environmental History Today
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021