ESEH members from Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia opened the call for papers for an international, multi- and interdisciplinary edited volume on environmental history of the Dinaric Karst. We kindly ask all potential authors to have a look at the attachment. Please submit your abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 December 2019, deadline for submission of complete manuscripts is 31 December 2020.
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments
- 4th WORLD CONGRESS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History (Oulu, 19-23 August 2024)