ESEH members from Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia opened the call for papers for an international, multi- and interdisciplinary edited volume on environmental history of the Dinaric Karst. We kindly ask all potential authors to have a look at the attachment. Please submit your abstracts to email@example.com by 1 December 2019, deadline for submission of complete manuscripts is 31 December 2020.
- Critical Environmental History: Power, Resistance and Justice 11th March 2021, 8pm BST
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States