The Kazan Federal University in Russia is organizing an international conference titled “Environmental History in Russia: Stages of Development and Promising Research Directions”. The conference will take place on 13-15 November 2014 in Elabuga (Tatarstan, Russia).
The event aims to analyze the development of historical and ecological approach in Russian historiography in recent decades, its current state and prospects. Invited keynote speakers are David Moon (York University, UK) and Stephen Brain (Mississippi State University, USA).
The deadline for proposals is 15 August 2014.
For further details in English see the conference webpage and the full call for papers below.
- Calls from NEXTGATe: Dissertation Abstracts and Writing Support Programme 2020-2021
- Poul Holm, former ESEH President (2005-2007), gets support from the ERC Synergy Grant project fund
- Tallinn Dissertation Prize: Call for Submissions
- Third NEHT Workshop 2021 Environmental Histories of the Ottoman and post-Ottoman World The Anthropocene: From Empire to Nation-States
- The Ecology of Economic Thought: Online workshop, January 2021, Harvard and Uppsala