The Kazan Federal University in Russia is organizing an international conference titled “Environmental History in Russia: Stages of Development and Promising Research Directions”. The conference will take place on 13-15 November 2014 in Elabuga (Tatarstan, Russia).
The event aims to analyze the development of historical and ecological approach in Russian historiography in recent decades, its current state and prospects. Invited keynote speakers are David Moon (York University, UK) and Stephen Brain (Mississippi State University, USA).
The deadline for proposals is 15 August 2014.
For further details in English see the conference webpage and the full call for papers below.
- CfP: History of War and Environmental History: Interconnections and Entanglements–Niepołomice (Poland), 21-23 September 2023
- Summer school “Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst” (Slovenia, 25–30 September 2023)
- Call for Proposals: Small Workshops in EnvHist
- Call for expressions of interest to host the ESEH Biennial Conference 2025
- Call for Papers: Doctoral School on Eastern Mediterranean Coastal and Island Environments