The Kazan Federal University in Russia is organizing an international conference titled “Environmental History in Russia: Stages of Development and Promising Research Directions”. The conference will take place on 13-15 November 2014 in Elabuga (Tatarstan, Russia).
The event aims to analyze the development of historical and ecological approach in Russian historiography in recent decades, its current state and prospects. Invited keynote speakers are David Moon (York University, UK) and Stephen Brain (Mississippi State University, USA).
The deadline for proposals is 15 August 2014.
For further details in English see the conference webpage and the full call for papers below.
- 11th ESEH Ordinary General Meeting 2021
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: 8-9 July
- ESEH 2021 Digital Meeting: Program is Out Now
- Environmental History in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia: Developments, State and Perspectives
- ESEH 2022 and 2023 Conferences Announced